No Guarantor LoansUp to £1,000 Apply now
Get a loan without a guarantor
Are you looking for a loan without a guarantor? Then Cashfloat is your next port of call. Our loans are no guarantor and unsecured. We do not ask you to secure your loan against any collateral, be it, your car; your house or to co-sign with another person. You can borrow up to £1000, and if approved, we provide you with the cash into your bank account on the same day. For convenience, you repay your loan in automatic instalments between 3 month and 6 months.
What is a no guarantor loan?
A no guarantor loan is when a lender allows a person to borrow money without having any collateral or person to co-sign and secure the repayment. No guarantor loans are sometimes called unsecured loans and can be either for the short term or the long term. However, they are likely to be more expensive than guarantor loans as they pose a higher risk to the lender than borrowing with guarantor. There are many advantages to a loan without a guarantor, including:
- Quick – You may not have the time to wait for a guarantor. But with us, it usually takes minutes to apply, and you do not need to wait around for additional people to co-sign the loan.
- No paperwork – Avoid the hassle! Everything is completed online. You usually do not have to provide any personal signatures as it is anunsecured loan.
- Private – No exposing your financial troubles to family and friends. A no guarantor loan is a private borrowing arrangement between you and the lender only. No third party needs to be involved.
Very simple process. All upfront with what you need to pay back and affordability to you. Quick response, would recommend
A great fast and easy to use service. Best experience I have had with a loan company. Everything was set out in easy to understand language and each part of the process was explained. Lending decision was given quickly with no documents to send or upload. Loan agreement was clear and precise all done electronically with no fuss. The amount you are paying back was clearly displayed with the Apr and much cheaper than most short term lenders. Would definately recommend this company with high approval rates and cash sent quickly
Quite simply effortless such a quick and easy to use service. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a professional service. 5 ***** and a lot lot more.
Absolutely incredible, easy to fill out online form and had the money in my account in under 30 minutes, outstanding service 10/10
How our no guarantor loans work:
- Apply online for up to £1000 – even if you have bad credit history.
- Receive an instant decision.
- Once approved, get the money in your bank account the same day.
- Repay the loan in monthly instalments.
Is it possible to get a loan with bad credit and no guarantor?
Yes. If you need to borrow money but don’t have good credit you can still apply for a Cashfloat loan without a guarantor. Although your chances of getting accepted are higher if you have a guarantor, it may be simpler for you to apply without. There is no paperwork, no hassle and you can get funded the same day even with bad credit. As a responsible and fair lender, Cashfloat uses your credit score solely as a starting place when it comes to making a personal loans decision. If your income and other financial information indicate that you will be able to afford the loan repayments, then we are likely to grant you a loan. However, loans for bad credit history with no guarantor are usually more expensive than a guarantor loan. It is important to consider the extra expense before taking out loans without a guarantor.
Can I apply for a no guarantor loan with no credit check?
It’s not recommended to apply for no guarantor loans with no credit check. According to the FCA, lenders in the UK should perform a credit check before approving any loan. Any lender offering to accept your application or will guarantee you a loan without performing a credit check is unauthorised and probably dangerous. As a registered FCA regulated lender, we provide safe payday loans with no guarantor. If you have poor credit, you can still apply! Don’t put your safety at risk with no credit check loans.
Did you know? You can take the fear out of credit checks by simply working on improving your credit rating. Cashfloat have some great advice on how to improve your credit score today.
Can I get no guarantor loans from a direct lender?
No Guarantor or Guarantor Loans? Which Type of Loan Works for You
- Cheaper and lower APR – It’s often cheaper when someone else accepts responsibility for the repayments as there’s less risk involved for the lender. If you have bad credit, no guarantor lenders may still accept your application but with a higher APR. If your credit is very bad, you might be better off applying for low-interest guarantor loans. At Cashfloat, we do our best to provide low APR loans for bad credit without requiring a guarantor. If we can’t help you, cheap guarantor loans are an alternative option.
- Faster payout – Naturally, the process of getting a guarantor loan takes longer as lenders will want to look into your proposed guarantor’s credit history, etc. The best guarantor lenders will be the ones that manage to carry out the process as swiftly as possible. To find the best direct lenders, you’ll need to compare guarantor loans online and explore the features for each loan. If you’re only after a small amount, you can avoid the hassle of finding a guarantor by taking out a no guarantor loan instead. Cashfloat can offer loans today if approved.
Why Should I Choose Cashfloat?
Here at Cashfloat, we provide fast no guarantor loans from a direct lender for those who need financial help. As a firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we always put the safety of our borrowers first and carry out traditional credit checks on all applications. As transparency is one of our core beliefs, we are entirely open about our interest rates and charges. Cashfloat has already helped tens of thousands of customers in the UK – we’re here for you!
No guarantor loans are easy to find online if you are looking for credit of up to £1000. At Cashfloat, we give you a free instant decision, and we can fund the money in your bank account within an hour if approved. Worried about your bad credit score? Cashfloat specialises in bad credit loans – no guarantor, guaranteed!
What should I consider before applying for a loan without a guarantor?
Before applying for any kind of loan, you should make sure to do your research beforehand and read reviews on the company. Here are some questions you can ask yourself before applying:
- Do I really need the money now or can it wait until next month
- How much do I need to borrow?
- Can I afford the repayments?
- Are there any other fees?
Remember that we only advise customers to apply for loans without a guarantor if they need the money in an emergency and can afford the repayments.
If my loan application is accepted, when will I receive the funds?
Once you have been accepted for a loan, you should receive the money into your bank account within an hour. Most banks support Faster Payments. However, if your bank does not, then you should receive money the same day as approval, as long as you are approved by 4.30 pm.
What are the criteria to apply for a no guarantor loan?
As a responsible lender, there are a few criteria which applicants must meet before applying to borrow money from us. The applicant must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Hold a UK bank account
- Be a UK resident
- Have a steady source of income (salary, benefits, pension, etc.)
Why are loans that don’t need a guarantor more expensive?
You may have found that loans which do not require a guarantor are more costly. This is because loans that don’t need a guarantor are more risky for the lender. If the customer defaults on the loan, the lender will not get its money back. On the other hand if there is a guarantor and the customer defaults on the loan, the guarantor will have to repay the loan instead.
What can I do if I can not get guarantor free loans?
If you have applied for guarantor free loans and have not been accepted, there are a few things you may want to do:
- You can apply for a guarantor loan if you have a guarantor.
- You can ask Family or friends to loan the money to you.
- If you think you were not accepted because of a bad credit score, you can work on improving your credit score.
Our bad credit loans range between £500 and £1000, and repayments can be made over 3-6 months (7 with Easy-Start). The Cashfloat application is quick and easy to complete, and your loan for unemployed people can be funded within 1 hour of approval. Our dedicated customer support team can be reached via live chat, email or telephone for any queries you may have during the loan process. Unemployed or on benefits and need money today? Apply now with Cashfloat – your trusted direct lender!