Who are we?
https://www.cashfloat.co.uk is a site operated by Western Circle Limited.
Our registered office address:
2a Highfield Avenue, London NW11 9ET
We are a company registered in:
England and Wales under company number 7581337.
We are registered:
Information Commissioner’s Office Register: registration number Z3305234,
FCA Authorisation number 714479.
- By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensor’s.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
(a) This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Accessing our site
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below).
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to review our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
If you wish to get more details about our Website Policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have developed some of the industry leading procedures to ensure that we provide the ideal service for our customers.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want us to use your personal data to contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous agreement or previous negotiations with you.
Please email email@example.com if you do not want us to disclose your personal data to selected third parties so that they can provide you with information about their goods or services.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking from our site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site.
In the event that you are resident outside England and Wales (for example in Scotland) we will issue proceedings through the applicable local Court.
Competitions Terms and Conditions
If you take part in any quiz or competition offered on our website or by our affiliates, the following rules will apply:
Terms & Conditions of submitting an image into a Western Circle Limited competition:
By submitting a photo to a Western Circle Limited competition, you are confirming the following:
- I am sending you my photograph which I am happy for Western Circle Limited (and its advertising, promotion and other agencies) to use in its advertising, marketing, publicity or promotional materials. I therefore grant you a worldwide license to the use of my photo and all personal details entered;
- I am over 18;
- I am the owner of the photo and am able to grant this license to use it;
- I am giving permission on behalf of myself and any others who are seen in the photo and I confirm that they agree to this licence;
- This permission covers all forms of use including without limit television, print, online (including Western Circle Limited website and social channels), newspapers, magazines, digital and social media and all other forms of media now and in the future anywhere in the world;
- The licence is irrevocable and the period of usage is unlimited;
- Use of the photo will not infringe any rights (such as intellectual property, privacy, confidentiality or data protection) belonging to others;
- The photo is original and is not a copy of anyone else’s work;
- I agree that this licence is royalty-free;
- If requested by Western Circle Limited, I will sign (and arrange for the others in the photo to sign) any documents to confirm the above;
- I hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Western Circle Limited harmless from and against any and all losses, and all claims by third parties, resulting from your breach of any of the these terms and conditions;
- The details I have submitted are true;
- English law applies.
By entering your photo for your chance to win a money prize you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Notification of photos to be used: Finalists, and later the winner, will be notified by email. All entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and must be contactable on the same email address used for entry.
- Western Circle Limited will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by Western Circle Limited.
- As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain entrants must ensure that only suitable material is uploaded. Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person. Western Circle Limited reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers contravenes these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
- Western Circle Limited reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether at its discretion.
- Western Circle Limited decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this competition and no correspondence will be entered into. Western Circle Limited accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for entrants participating in this competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Quint Group Ltd
- The Money Gap Ltd t/a Cashlady
We care about your security!
At https://www.cashfloat.co.uk we take your online security very seriously. That’s why all the data you enter into our online application form is encrypted before it is sent over the Internet.
What to look out for
If the page you are browsing is secure then the website address will start with ‘https://’ instead of ‘http://’ – note the missing ‘s’.
But every web browser has its own way of letting you know if the SSL page you are viewing is secure.
Below are a few examples of where various popular browsers display the Encrypted Icon.
- IE adds a gold pad-lock in the address bar.
- Firefox adds a blue or green bar to the address bar and also displays a small padlock in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Safari adds a small pad-lock symbol in the address bar.
- Google Chrome displays a green pad-lock in the address bar.
If you see the icons above then you can be confident that any information you submit will only be read by the intended recipient. This sign means that your web browser is working with the website to protect any data you view or send.
We do this with a data encryption process called SSL, or Sockets Sockets Layer. In order to encrypt your data correctly we have a valid SSL Certificate provided by Equifax Geo Trust.
SSL overview from the browser viewpoint
- Browser checks the certificate to make sure that the site you are connecting to is the real site and not someone intercepting.
- Determines encryption types that the browser and web site server can both use to understand each other.
- Browser and Server send each other unique codes to use when scrambling (or encrypting) the information that will be sent.
- The Browser and Server start talking using a encrypted connection, the web browser shows the Encrypted Icon. The data transmitted is secure.