Need a short term loan to help cover an unexpected expense? You can now apply online from wherever you are! Cashfloat, a premium direct lender, offers up to £1,500 with no hidden fees. Apply now – all credit scores considered.
No more waiting in a queue, no more sales staff to deal with, and no more documents to send in the post! Cashfloat can get you the money you need fast, and you can do it online, no matter where you are in the UK. Once you submit an application, you’ll receive an instant decision, and the money could be in your bank account within one hour* of approval.
Can I get a payday loan in Manchester with a bad credit score?
At Cashfloat, we believe that having a bad credit score shouldn’t stop you getting a loan if you can still afford to pay for one. That’s why we look at much more than your credit score when you apply for a loan with us. We’ll look at your financial circumstances to see whether you can afford the loan repayments and to check that getting a payday loan won’t cause you any financial harm.
Have a bad credit score? Apply for your quick bad credit loan with us!
How can I borrow money safely in Manchester?
Before you apply for any kind of loan in Manchester, it’s essential to make sure you’re applying with a safe and secure company. Here are some tips to ensure your safety when you apply:
- Check that the company is Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised. Most companies will display their FCA authorisation number in their website’s footer. If they do, you can check this against the FCA register. If not, you can search for them by name and postcode.
- Look to see if their full contact details are displayed. Any legitimate company will display their contact details clearly on their website. You should also be able to verify that the company really is based at the address, and you should also be able to contact them via their telephone number.
- Has the company called you to offer you a loan? No reputable lender or broker would do this. Do not apply with any company that has cold-called you.
- Does the website have https (the secure connection) on the URL of their browser and the padlock symbol? If the browser connection isn’t secure, you’d do best to click off the website. Does the website look legitimate as well? Scam websites will often look unprofessional or bits of information (like a terms and conditions page) will be missing.
- Can you find reviews for the company? The company should have a history of good reviews, and you should be able to verify that they are legitimate.
If you want to read more about loan sharks and applying for a safe loan in Manchester, click here.
57% of Mancunians who borrow payday loans are Male
71% of Mancunians who borrow payday loans are Single
Average age of Mancunians who borrow payday loans is 34 years old
Most common job fields for Mancunians who borrow payday loans are Healthcare, Sales and Customer service
Most common month for Mancunians to borrow payday loans is August
Mancunians who borrow payday loans earn an average of £1,971 a month
Who qualifies for Cashfloat’s payday loans in Manchester?
To apply for a Cashfloat payday loan in Manchester, you must:
- Be 18 years +
- Live in the UK
- Have a UK bank account
- Have a steady source of income.
Can I get a loan in Manchester with no credit check?
Getting a loan from a lender that offers one without a credit check is not a good idea. Credit checks are performed to help the lender assess whether they should lend to you or not. They are there to prevent you from taking out a loan you can’t afford. We recommend that you do not apply with lenders that offer no credit check loans because they are irresponsible and may not even be FCA authorised.
Where can I apply for a personal loan in Manchester?
Did you know, not only do Cashfloat offer payday loans, but we also offer personal loans. These loans are for larger amounts and are paid back over a longer period. You can apply for our small personal loans in Manchester and get from £1,000 to £2,500. Once you’ve taken one of our personal loans, you’ll get six or nine months to pay it back.
Are doorstep loans safe in Manchester?
There are doorstep lenders in Manchester, and most of them function only in certain parts of the city. Doorstep lenders may be safe if they’re fully authorised and regulated by the FCA. It can, however, be daunting to lend to someone who will turn up at your door to demand payment.
Applying online for a loan is more anonymous, and it’s usually faster as well. Apply online today for your bad credit direct lender payday loan from Cashfloat!