Small LoansFrom £400 Apply now
What are small loans?
A small loan can be defined as a short-term loan up to £1,500 that is paid back within 6 months. Small loans are a financial product designed to help you out when you have an unexpected expense and need a quick, simple solution. Apply now with Cashfloat for a loan up to £1,500, get an instant decision and same day funding if approved!
How do small loans in the UK work?
At Cashfloat, our small loans start with completing our simple online application form. This will just take a few minutes off your time. Once you submit the application, you will receive an instant decision of your loan status. Our team of expert underwriters will then run several credit and affordability checks to determine whether you can afford the loan repayments without harming your financial stability. If approved, the money will be funded into your bank account within the hour.
Can I apply for small loans if I have bad credit?
Yes, Cashfloat is a leading bad credit loan lender in the UK. If we see that you can afford the loan repayments and that you are responsible with your money, we will be happy to consider your application no matter your credit score. We understand that people with bad credit often need the loan most; therefore, we are here to help you in your time of need! So if you need a small loan with poor credit, apply now and join thousands of happy cutomers who have been helped by Cashfloat even with very poor credit histories.
Am I eligible for a small loan online?
To borrow a small loan online from cashfloat, you must be:
- A UK resident
- Above 18 years old
- Hold a UK bank account
- Have a steady source of income
If you meet all of the criteria above, and you pass our affordability assessment you will have a very high chance of getting approved. A small loan eligibility checker and a small loan calculator won’t be necessary to assess your eligibility.
What you can use small personal loans for
Small personal loans could be useful in a variety of situations:
- Paying an unexpected bill
- Emergency car repairs
- Urgent Medical expenses
- Broken boiler
Since small short term personal loans are usually just a couple £100’s and paid back over a few months, they are a perfect solution for cash emergencies.
“Money Advice Service recommends you to save at least 3 months of your salary, so you will have the funds to pay for an emergency situation.”
How to choose a small loans direct lender in the UK
There are many factors that you should consider before choosing a small loan lender. The most important factors include;
- Loan approval rate: Most people apply for small loans to finance emergency expenses. Choosing a lender with a high approval rate will ensure you don’t waste your time. We are a direct lender that offers high acceptance rates, even to people with a poor credit history.
- Affordability: The FCA has set a cap on interest and fees charged on little loans such as payday loans. Nevertheless, some providers are more expensive than others, so do your research first before you settle on a lender. Cashfloat has a new easy start option which makes our loans more affordable than ever.
- Terms and conditions: You should only choose small loan direct lenders who don’t have hidden fees and requirements. At Cashfloat our lending terms are entirely transparent.
Can I get a small loan with a low APR?
Low-interest small loans are usually provided to people with a good credit score, and to those who borrow a significant amount. At cashfloat, we have a new easy start option which has reduced the APR on all our loans making credit more affordable in the UK. Easy-start lets you make a small payment towards your loan on your first payday, helping you get your finances back on track before the first big payment is due. We have also added an extra interest-free month to give you more time to repay your loan. Click here to apply for our affordable small interest loans from Cashfloat.
Are small loans different to payday loans?
No, small loans and payday loans are both names of short term credit loans that are usually repaid over a few months. So, if you need to borrow a small payday loan you can apply with Cashfloat, a leading short term loan lender in the UK.
Advantages of getting small cash loans from Cashfloat
There are many advantages of applying for a small cash loan online with Cashfloat. Here are a few:
- Flexible loan amounts – Instead of borrowing more than you need or try stretching an insufficient loan, you can choose the amount you need to cover an emergency expense up to £1500.
- Transparent terms – There are no hidden fees when applying for a loan with us. All our loan terms are entirely transparent. If you choose to repay your loan early to save on the interest, we will not charge any extra fees.
Cashfloat offer bad credit loans between £400 and £1500 with repayments made over 3-6 months. With our straightfoward application process, your small loan for bad credit can be funded within 1 hour of approval. Our customer support team are available to help you with any queries you may experience during the loan process. You can reach us via live chat, email or telephone. If we can’t fund you the loan ourselves, we also act as a credit broker and can help you find another lender who will better suit your needs. Need money today? Apply now with Cashfloat and feel the difference!