Small LoansApply for small payday loans today! Get up to £1,000 into you bank account within 1 hour! High acceptance rates no matter your credit score! APPLY NOW!
Need a small loan to pay for a bill that just cropped up? Get a small payday loan up to £1,000 today with a trusted direct lender. We offer instant decisions and fast payout on all our loans. It takes around 3 minutes to complete the application. The Cashfloat Team have already helped over 100,000 people by providing them with money fast to cover emergency expenses, and we look forward to helping you out too!
GET YOUR SMALL LOAN TODAY!
How do small loans work?
At Cashfloat, our small payday loans start with completing a straightforward online application form. This will just take a few minutes of your time. Once you apply, you will receive an instant decision of your loan status. Our team of expert underwriters will then run several credit and affordability checks to determine whether you can afford the loan repayments without harming your financial stability. If approved, the money will be funded into your bank account within the hour.
Can I get a small loan with a low APR?
Small loans with low-interest are usually provided to people with a good credit score, and to those who borrow a significant amount. At cashfloat, we have a new easy start option which has reduced the APR on all our loans making credit more affordable in the UK. Easy-start lets you make a small payment towards your loan on your first payday, helping you get your finances back on track before the first big payment is due. We have also added an extra interest-free month to give you more time to repay your loan. Click here to apply for our affordable and cheaper small loans with lower interest, from Cashfloat.
How quick can I get my small loan?
We provide small payday loans with an instant lending decision and funding within the hour if approved. We have designed our loans to help people during times of emergency. Our small same day loans have already helped hundreds of thousands of people pay for unexpected situations. Need money now to help you overcome a financial hurdle? Apply with Cashfloat, and if approved, get the best quick small loans today!
How do I choose a small loans direct lender?
There are many factors that you should consider before choosing a small loan direct lender in the UK. The most important factors include;
- Loan approval rate: Most people apply for little loans to finance emergency expenses. Choosing a small loan lender with a high approval rate will ensure you don’t waste your time. We are a direct lender that offers high acceptance rates, even to people with a poor credit history.
- Affordability: The FCA has set a cap on interest and fees charged on little loans in the UK, such as payday loans. Nevertheless, some small loan companies are more expensive than others, so do your research first before you settle on a lender. Cashfloat has a new easy start option which makes our loans more affordable than ever.
- Terms and conditions: You should only choose direct lenders who don’t have hidden fees and requirements. At Cashfloat our lending terms are entirely transparent.
Advantages of getting a small loan online from Cashfloat
There are many advantages of borrowing a small loan online with Cashfloat. Here are a few:
- Seamless service – As a premium direct lender, we will provide you with a small loan fast, online. You will get an instant decision and if approved, funding within an hour.
- Flexible loan amounts – Instead of borrowing more than you need or trying to stretch an insufficient loan, you can choose the amount you need to cover an emergency expense up to £1000.
- Transparent terms – There are no hidden fees when applying for a loan with us. All our loan terms are entirely transparent. If you choose to repay your loan early to save on the interest, we will not charge you any extra fees.
Am I eligible to apply for a small loan?
To get a loan from Cashfloat, you must be:
- A UK resident
- Above 18 years old
- Hold a UK bank account
- Have a steady source of income
If you meet all of the criteria above, and you pass our affordability assessment, you will have a very high chance of getting approved. An eligibility checker and a small loan calculator won’t be necessary to assess your eligibility.
What can I use little loans for?
Little loans could be useful in a variety of situations:
Paying an unexpected bill
Emergency car repairs
Since small loans are usually just a couple £100’s and paid back over a few months, they are a perfect solution for cash emergencies.
“Money Advice Service recommends you to save at least 3 months of your salary, so you will have the funds to pay for an emergency.”
Can I get a small personal loan with Cashfloat?
Yes, Cashfloat offers small personal loans up to £2500. These loans are designed to help people finance bigger unexpected bills. These loans should only be used for short term financial assistance and not to treat long term money issues.
Can I get a small loan with no credit check?
Small loans with no credit check are not recommended in the UK. Most lenders that offer these loans are not FCA authorised and definitely do not care about your safety. But don’t worry! Our high acceptance loans is a safe alternative for people with poor credit score, and the instalment based repayment plan makes our loans more affordable.
How do repayments work with small loans from Cashfloat?
Once you have received the money into your bank account, you will have to make the first repayment in the next month. Our customers repay their small loan every month for up to 6 months, depending on how much they borrowed. The loan payments are made with CPA (continuous payment authority) where the customer gives permission to the lender to deduct monthly payments as agreed in the contract. At Cashfloat, we encourage all our customers to make early repayments and save on interest – we will never charge you for this service.
Can a small loan improve my credit rating?
Yes, taking out a loan can have both a positive or negative impact on your credit profile. This will depend upon how you manage your repayments. If you repay your loan on time, this can help to improve your credit rating because you are showing that you are responsible with your money. On the other hand, if you are late with the payments or miss them altogether, this can harm your credit rating. If you would like more useful information on improving your credit rating, go to Cashfloat’s all new improve my credit score page.
How do I know if I am applying with a safe small loan lender?
There are several ways to check the security of a website;
- Make sure that there is a padlock in the URL bar.
- Check that the lender has a valid FCA number, and confirm that they match the details that are listed in the Financial Services Register.
Taking basic safety precautions when applying for a loan will go a long way towards keeping your personal and financial details safe.
A small loan in the UK can be defined as an unsecured loan up to £1,000 that is repaid within 6 months (7 months with our easy-start option). Small loans are a financial product designed to help you out when you have an unexpected expense and need a quick cash injection to help you get your finances back on track.